Mindy H. McQueen, Ventura DUI Lawyer
Admitted to practice law in California in 1998
Licensed in Alaska since 1989
Specializing in drunk driving defense (DUI) and DMV Issues.
Ms. McQueen has been practicing criminal law both as a prosecutor and a defense attorney for over 23 years. She has handled more than 70 jury trials with a 95% success rate, and has instructed and trained other prosecutors, police officers, Police Academy candidates, and other attorneys. Mindy enjoys a superior reputation as an aggressive and successful DUI lawyer, and receives many DUI referrals from other attorneys and past and current clients. She has the same certification the police officer has to administer the Field Sobriety Tests (FSTSs), and as a result, can quickly identify mistakes the police officer made in your case. Her practice is based in Ventura County, and it is limited to DUI defense and DMV issues (including negligent operator hearings). She has helped thousands of people, and can help you too.
Mindy is a member of the California DUI Lawyers Association, the National College for DUI Defense, California Attorneys for Criminal Justice, Women Lawyers of Ventura County, California Public Defenders Association, Ventura County Criminal Defense Bar, and the California, Ventura County and Alaska Bar Associations.
Ms. McQueen graduated from the University of Washington and then received her Juris Doctorate degree in 1988 from the University of Denver College of Law.
- CA DUI Lawyers All Day DUI Seminar, March 2012
- Inspecting Blood Alcohol Chromatograms (Intermediate), Fall 2011
- Introduction to Blood Alcohol Chromatograms, Summer 2011
- CA DUI Lawyers All Day DUI Seminar, March 2010
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy, 10/30/09-11/6/09
- Rules of the Road, Cutting Edge Issues, Fall 2009
- CA DUI Lawyers All Day DUI Seminar, March 2009
- CA DUI Lawyers All Day DUI Seminar, March 2008
- National Association CA Defense Attorneys, Making Over Your DUI Practice, 2006
- National College for DUI Defense, 2006 Fall Session
- CA DUI Lawyers All Day DUI Seminar, March 2006
- NHTSA Field Sobriety Testing Certification, 10/28/05-10/30/05
- California Public Defenders Association All Day DUI Seminar, Summer 2005
- CA DUI Lawyers All Day DUI Seminar, March 2005
- National College for DUI Defense, 2004 Winter Session
- DMV and the Elderly Driver, Winter 2004
- Rules of the Road, Cutting Edge Issues, Fall 2004
- DUI from A to DMV, California Deuce Defenders, Summer 2004
- DUIs and the DMV, 2003
- Rules of the Road, Cutting Edge Issues, Fall 2003
- Steering Clear in DUI Representation, Fall 2003
- DUI Defense, California Public Defenders Assoc, Summer 2003
- Rules of the Road, Cutting Edge Issues, Fall 2002
- DUI Defense, California Public Defenders Association, Summer 2002
- Current Issues in DUI, Spring 2002
- DUI Trial Workshop, 2002